Wednesday 18 August 2010

Introduction

Hi there.

I've decided to start this blog as a place to archive some of my DJing and record buying.  

There are a also few things I have going on that I want to be able to signpost here as well.  I'll be adding links to my stuff elsewhere on the net and highlighting cool stuff by my mates.


I've been buying records for almost 3 decades and playing them loud in front of people for nearly 20 years and have decided I want to keep a note of what I'm doing these days.

I reckon my posts will be about the records I've been buying or getting excited about, with a bunch of stuff about my gigs, mixes and hopefully some tracklists from the nights I've played out.

I play records out around Glasgow as part of Molotov Disco with Kid Ritalin and Rothko. I also do a lot of messing around with tunes on the computer and decks in my flat.  I don't beatmatch when playing live, but I'll let the computer help me do that in the flat to make mix cds. 

Anyhow, more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment