Wednesday 18 August 2010

Latest Mix

A live mix I knocked out the other day.  There is more blurb if you follow the link, but I'll add a tracklist here to tempt you in.

marcia griffiths - here i am baby
marlena shaw - woman of the ghetto
inell young - what do you see in her?
orchestre poly-rhythmo de cotonou - assibavi
shina williams and his african percussionists - agboju logun (mock & toof edit - digit 3)
wu tang clan - fast shadow
gang starr - code of the streets
notorious b.i.g. - warning
iggy pop - fall in love with me
flamin groovies - teenage head
wire - 3 girl rhumba (mock & toof edit - digit 1)
james knight & the butlers - fantasy world
funkadelic - loose booty
bronx dogs - candida

my latest mix

You can also find an older mix of mine called Space Disco at the same site for moment. 

Tracklist.

ORS - moonboots
martin circus - disco circuis
cerrone - supernature
lcd soundsystem - 45'33 part 4
motown sounds - bad mouthin' (re-edit)
taana gardner - when you touch me (instrumental)
jermaine jackson - eruca
lindstrom & prins thomas - tirsdagsjam (lang version)



I'll probably have to take it down as soon as I finish my current project, but it's there for the moment.

Space Disco 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment