Thursday 16 September 2010

Latest Purchase - Modeselektor

Modeselektor Presents Modeselektions Volume 1


The second of my pre gig purchases from yesterday.  

Apparently a limited edition of 100, with hand written numbers.  I got number 43 of 100. I bought this mainly for the Modeselektor track, but the Ramadanman and Bok Bok contributions are both interesting as well.

VW Jetta, the Modeselektor A-side is a bass heavy, acid driven stomper.  I've been following their releases for a good while now and love the really consistently high quality of their releases, and the excellent sound they achieve with their production.  This is no exception to the their recent string of belters.

If this is as rare as indicated, I'm not sure whether there will ever be good links to get to hear this.  I've added a link to the rubadub page where you can at least get a sample.  I'll change it if I can get something better later.

Modeselektions Volume 1


My love of SoundCloud just keeps growing:

Modeselektor - VW Jetta
Ramadanman - Pitter
Bok Bok - Say Stupid Things

No comments:

Post a Comment