Saturday 26 February 2011

Latest Purchase - Littlefoot

Littlefoot - Interplanetary EP (Well Rounded Records)


A random selection from the racks of rubadub, I didn't know anything about this artist or label before I gave it a spin. I always listen to lots of new records when I'm out shopping and am not too choosy about the unknown gear I add to my pile. It only takes a few moments to check out a record and there is no harm in listening to a lot of pish in order to sift out the gems.

Littlefoot seems to be a fairly new artist and produces a genre-splicing house+ sound that I'm taking to quite quickly. I find it quite hard to describe the sound of this single, there are a lot of familiar elements and few that are new to me and the tracks are pretty different from each other.I like all three of the originals Littlefoot has produced, but the remix is disappointing.

I've added a link to Soundlcoud where you can hear samples of the single.

No comments:

Post a Comment