Sunday 7 November 2010

Latest Purchase - Burglar Tom

Burglar Tom - EP2 (Not On Label)

  


These are the second and third volumes of Burglar Tom's unoffical re-works of a variety of tracks by an eclectic range of artists.  I've had the first one for a while, since Rothko picked up the set and blew me away with the the version of the Bush Tetra's - Snakes Crawl from Volume 1. 

I got the first volume at the time and had been thinking of picking up the other two since then.  I found these two going relatively cheap on Discogs, so I finally got round to it.

These 2 volumes contain reworks of Joy Division, Velvet Underground, Autechre, LFO, Brian Eno and others. 

I haven't been able to find much in the way of decent links to these tracks, but I've added links to hear some short samples from the rubadub website.




No comments:

Post a Comment